By far the most hits I get on VeloViewer are from the many on-line forums out there and primarily from the signature images that people like to use. Every forum seems to be different of what is and isn’t acceptable in terms of signature images so I’ve done my best to accommodate all the variations that people might want to use, it is down to you though to use an acceptable configuration for your forums. The latest version of the signature image addresses a number of issues raised by these users.
Today’s new features are:
- New graph options:
- By segment score which gives a more accurate reflection of how you stack up against the rest of the Strava community.
- No graph at all to free up room for more numbers (2 columns taken up by graph and title).
- New data options:
- Number of rides to date this year.
- Number of miles/km to date this year.
- All time elevation gain total.
- Elevation gain this year.
- Blank fields.
- Any number of columns between 1 and 10.
- Any number of rows between 1 and 10.
- Much shorter url.
- url ends with .gif to fool some forums to accept the url as a simple image.
- Your Strava id is now encoded in the url.
- Font changed to be the same as that used in the VeloViewer site.
- The veloviewer.com badge flicks to the left if there is room to free up space for another stat at the bottom right (with graph and rows>3).
- Your options are stored in a local cookie and so, when reloading the page, your last chosen values will redisplay (on the that PC/Mac).
However the new version should still work (although using the new styling) for your existing urls.
Some more examples:
Let me know in the comments anything else you’d like to see in here. e.g. climb category stats as you see in your summary page?
Update: Added the cookie to store your last selected options so each time you visit the page you don’t have to set it all up again.